Are you ready to feel beautiful and inspired by what you have in your closet?
Are you ready to uncover the hidden gems in your wardrobe?
Are you looking to have new, fabulous outfits that flatter your figure?
Christie was lovely to work with and certainly understands style. A thoroughly enjoyable experience and “a must” for anyone who is looking to clear out the old, uncover the great, and find some new ways to making current trends work for you as an individual. As a busy professional, Christie provided an invaluable service by helping me look at my current wardrobe with fresh eyes and offered great suggestions to make my shopping trips easier and more enjoyable.”
– Adrianne S.
Currently you may feel:
- Your wardrobe is full with some pieces you love and other things you’re not sure what to do with.
- You often resort to the ‘same old thing’ that you know looks good, but you’re becoming bored with wearing the same outfits time and time again.
- You’re unsure to how best flatter your figure or how-to style it.
- You have items in your wardrobe/closet that you haven’t worn in years still hanging up ‘just in case’ you may wear them again.
- Pieces you loved in store remain unused in your wardrobe because you aren’t sure how to create an outfit with them.
- You’ve looked at your closet in the morning and said “I have nothing to wear”.
- Envious of women who always look “put together”. You’d like to achieve the same aesthetic.
If you resonate with any of the above, we’ll be a perfect online/virtual match.
The online closet makeover appointment (2 hours max) has 5 steps to it:
- Let’s chat. We’ll decide what you need in your closet. We will discuss your ideal style/look. Next, we’ll talk about how you spend your time, what you need for work, play and everything in-between.
- The run-down: We’ll look at your closet and discuss the proper fit for you and your body-type, how to flatter your silhouette, and based on that decide what to keep, possibly donate, alter, or store elsewhere.
- Create: Let’s make some outfits! I’ll show you how to create multiple looks only using a few key pieces at a time (turning 6 pieces into 12 looks!). Unsure how to mix prints? I’ll teach you. Don’t know how to wear jewellery? I have you covered. Want to know how to put flattering looks together? Done and done. Need versatility so you can easily pull together beautiful outfits? No problem. We will have you take pictures of each new outfit during the virtual closet styling we create so that you can create a look book that you can reference every-time you get dressed.
- Plan: We’ll create a list of things recommeded for future purchase in order to fill any ‘gaps’ you may have in your closet.
- The aftermath: you’ll receive a beautiful e-workbook with all of the fashion tips and outfit tricks we discussed during the appointment. You’ll also receive all of your outfit photos to use as reference anytime you’d like some inspiration for what to wear.
What you’ll end up with? A closet you’ll love to look at and a wardrobe that fills you with excitement about the outfit possibilities inside that all suit you perfectly.
How the online closet styling works:
- After payment is taken (see below), I’ll send you a style profile to fill out so that I can learn more about your style wants, needs and goals in-depth.
- We will also schedule your appointment via email. Please note, I see clients Wednesday -Friday 9am – 6pm EST and Saturdays 8am – 1pm EST.
- The session will be done via Skype. I will add you as a contact prior to our session and will be the one to call you for the appointment.
- For the online makeover session, I recommend having a full length mirror for the appointment handy so you can see the looks we create as well as your body-shape. If you don’t have a mirror, there are some available at Walmart and/or Ikea for as little as $14.
- Prior to the online closet makeover appointment, I ask that you send me group pictures of your shoes, tops, bottoms, skirts, blazers/cardigans, and accessories so that I have an idea of what’s currently available as outfit options. I will need these at least 2-3 days prior to our session. No fancy pictures needed; these can be easily taken from your phone (just make sure the lighting isn’t dark). Laying your clothing out on your bed is fine, or if your closet is not overly cluttered, a shot of things hanging up as-is works as well. I don’t need to see each individual item in a picture or up-closet so don’t make too much work for yourself!
- For the appointment day/time, please wear something form-fitting so that I can see your body-type (as we’ll want to take this into consideration for your outfits, of course!). A fitted tee and jeans works well, or exercise clothing.
- Please have your accessories and shoes available for the appointment.
- Once I’ve seen your shape and we briefly discuss the profile you sent to me, it’s outfit and closet time! We’ll make sure that you only have beautiful gems left hanging in your closet that serve a purpose and can be used for multiple looks. I’ll have you change (you can do this outside of camera view to make you feel more comfortable) into different looks that we put together to make sure you love the outfits we create, and to ensure things in your closet fit you beautifully. The process will unfold organically while we discuss and put together things that work well for you.
- Once the session is finished, I will put together a workbook of style notes for you as well as a shopping list of things we would have discussed during the session that you need to purchase to fill in any closet gaps. You will receive this within a week.
This is perfect for seasonal updates!
“I have been in the television industry for 20 years, mainly in front of the camera, so how I look is very important. Do I ever wish I had Christie’s help 20 years ago. What a difference she has made in how I look. I have had many people comment recently on how well put together I look and how fabulous my style is. Now I have always had a sense of pride in how I dress and thought, for the most part I looked pretty good. But wow I have never felt better! With just a few changes and a better understanding of my body shape, not to mention colour I am loving how my clothes look. And the best part is I am re-working a lot of what I already owned, just wearing things a bit differently – as a belt is my new best friend! Thanks so much Christie. I can’t wait till I have you in to work my closet again.”
– Linda R, Television Producer
Investment: $275.00. Includes actual service and personalized workbook.
Gift certificates available (click the buy now button below for prompts. Certificates will be emailed within 24 hours).