Are you ready to FEEL BEAUTIFUL, EMPOWERED AND CONFIDENT?
Are you looking to show yourself some self-love and indulge in some stylish, decadent me-time?
Are you looking for a stylish experience you’ll never forget?
Currently, you may feel:
- Unsure of how to create that ‘put together’ look you admire on others you see.
- You’re ready to invest in yourself and (for once) make yourself a priority.
- You’re ready for a change in your life and want your style to reflect the new you.
- You’re ready to learn more about your body-type, investigate your style, and become a style expert about your own sense of fashion.
- You’re looking for the most in-depth experience and personal transformation.
- You’re unsure how to flatter your body-shape and want to learn how to best style it.
- Your closet is full of pieces; some you love and others you don’t know what to do with.
- Ready to create your own signature sense of style.
If you’ve identified with any of the above (or perhaps all), you’re in the right place!
During the next 6 appointments, you’re going to help you feel beautiful! As a personal stylist and style coach, we’ll show you how to embrace your body, love it’s shape and step towards creating your dream wardrobe.
To get started we’ll:
- We’ll send you a beautiful style profile to fill out and detail how you feel about your style and body currently and what you envision for yourself. We welcome you to send us pictures of what you’ve been coveting for yourself. Be as detailed and creative as you like! We’d love to get to know as much about you as we can.
- Encourage you to grab a latte or glass of wine and chat with us! We’ll schedule a 30 minute phone call to chat about your style profile. We’ll dive into detail about this process, your goals, how we can help and how we will achieve everything together.
Your appointment breakdown will happen as follows:
- Initial phone consult. See above.
- Colour analysis: We’ll come to your home with our colour fabrics to perform the colour analysis. We’ll have you sit infront of a mirror near natural lighting (which we can bring if you don’t have it at no extra cost) and drape you in various coloured fabrics. It’s a visual appointment, so we’ll show you which colours are better for you and why as we put different coloured fabrics around your face. During the appointment, you’ll discover which colours best flat your skin tone, are best for hair, makeup, clothing and accessories. Once we’ve found what colours make you shine out of the 10 colour seasons (yes, there are 10 now, not the traditional 4), we’ll provide you with a personalized colour wallet with your colours in it. We’ll sit down and show you how to use it so that you’ll understand how to find your colours when shopping for clothing and accessories! Knowing your colours eliminates frustrating shopping tips and makes your closet more streamlined so that you have the ability to mix and match your wardrobe seamlessly!
- Signature Style: Let’s teach you about YOU. We’re going to show you what your body type is, how to flatter it, and how-to style it. We’ll show you tips and tricks for dressing yourself so that you feel fabulous in knowing you’re going to rock any outfit you put together. You’ll learn how-to select the best clothing for yourself, how to wear jewellery, what neck and hemlines flatter you the most, and more. We can breakdown what isn’t working, what is, and where to go from here. This will be done at the same time as the Shop Your Closet session.
- Shop Your Closet: Most of us only use a fraction of our closets due to clutter, not knowing how to mix and match, or because we’re unsure of how to create looks we love. In addition to giving you a break-down of your body-type and how to style it, Ill help you sort through your closet to help decide now only what pieces flatter your figure, but what you can alter to make it look incredible, and also, what to purge if it doesn’t serve you (or how to use an item as a transition piece until you have a better replacement). We’ll spend a few fun-filled hours in your closet giving you tips on organizing, showing you want to keep, donate and alter to ensure you only have pieces that flatter your shape, make you feel good, and give you options in your wardrobe. I’ll show you how to create multiple looks only using a few key pieces at a time (turning 6 pieces into 12 looks!). Unsure how to mix prints? Ill teach you. Don’t know how to wear jewellery? I have you covered. Want to know how to put flattering looks together? Done and done. Need versatility so you can easily pull together beautiful outfits? No problem. I will take pictures of each new outfit we create and make a look book for you that you can reference every-time you get dressed. We’ll show you how-to mix and match so you’re able to create outfit options for years to come. As we comb through your wardrobe, we’ll create a list of pieces you may need to purchase in future to fill in any gaps you may have. (up to 3 hours).
- Personal Shopping: Let’s grab some lattes and update your closet! Want all of pieces you need to update your look waiting for you in a change room? Say no more! I pre-shop for all of my clients to make sure flattering pieces from the stores we will be ready and waiting for them. With the list we’ve made from your closet and any additional options we may have discussed for purchase, we’ll hunt down hidden gems that will further capture your beautiful style while ensuring they will seamlessly blend in with what you have at home. The budget is set by you (depending on expectations, we can shop with a budget as modest as $200 and upwards) and there is no need to purchase anything should you not want too. We’ll show you stores that will help you achieve your style while demonstrating how to select gorgeous pieces without frustration. (3 hours).
- Wardrobe Remix: It’s time to bring the two worlds (old and new) together. We’ll spend some more time in your closet creating additional outfits with the new pieces we purchased at the stores while blending them with what you have already. We’ll take more pictures for your look book and continue outlining style tips based on your own personal style. After the Wardrobe Remix appointment has been completed, we’ll take some time to craft a personalized style workbook just for you. We’ll outline and record all of the things discussed in your appointments right down to all of the do’s and don’ts for your figure. In it’s pages, we’ll also have your look-book with all of your new outfits laid out for you to reference any time you need them. (Up to 2 hours)
- Makeup Application and Tutorial: Looking to perfect a natural makeup look? Want to find the perfect shade of lipstick or foundation? We’ll pull out your current makeup and discuss the colours you use, your skin type and products you apply to it. From there, we’ll apply makeup to your face while demonstrating how and what products to apply for your face shape and colouring. We’ll show you how to create a natural look and how to take that look from day to night. To ensure you don’t forget any of the detailed information provided, you’ll be given a miniature package during the appointment where we’ll record all of the products and instructions specific to you. In it, we’ll write down all of the products we used that worked best for you, what stores to find them in, and diagrams of where and how we applied the makeup we gave you a step-by-step tutorial on for reference.
- Workbook: A week after we’ve finished out appointments together, I’ll reach out to connect and provide you with your style workbook containing all of the information and gems we discussed together.
What have some of our other lovely clients have had to say about the experience?
“The best two words I can give you about Christie? HIRE HER. I first hired Christie while I was on maternity leave with my second baby. I was 6 months post-partum and hadn’t really bought any “real” new clothes since I was pregnant with my son 3 years before. My closet was a mish-mash of disposable pieces I purchased to get me through whatever season I was in, and nothing worked together. There was no cohesion in my closet and I was turning into the frumpy “lululemons and a t-shirt” mom. I came across Christie on Twitter, looked up her website and contacted her the next day. It was the best decision I’ve ever made.
I selected the complete makeover and was thrilled with the results. Simply by wearing the appropriate colours for makeup and clothing and buying clothes that fit properly, I felt like a new person. Friends and family immediately commented that I looked years younger and pounds lighter; an impressive feat when dealing with a toddler and an infant all day. One great thing about Christie is that she didn’t try to change who I was; on the contrary, she really listened to what I said and brought out who I was and what I was comfortable in. She pushed me out of my comfort zone a little bit to encourage my to try new things and I look better as a result. (I now actually wear accessories, thanks to her.) She works miracles in stores, pulling together outfits you would never have managed on your own.
I was so impressed with the results that I hired her for my husband. I re-hired Christie for myself when I needed to purchase my back-to-work wardrobe a few months ago. Two more of my family members have now hired her, as has one of my neighbours. As skilled as she is with makeup, determining your colours and being a shopping whiz, Christie is one of the most fun, personable and genuine people I’ve had the pleasure of working with. She makes you feel as if you’re out shopping with your best friend. My makeover with Christie left me feeling 10 years younger and 20lbs lighter! Everyone needs to work with her – do it for yourself!”
– Melissa G
Investment: $1375.00 + HST (a savings of $222.00 from purchasing a la carte). Gift certificates available (click the buy now button below for prompts. Certificates will be emailed within 24 hours).
We serve clients all over Ontario and are happy to come where you are: GTA, Vaughan, Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, and beyond!