Are you ready to feel beautiful and inspired by what you have in your closet?
Are you ready to uncover the hidden gems in your wardrobe?
Are you looking to have new, fabulous outfits that flatter your figure?
Are you looking to de-clutter your wardrobe, get rid of things that don’t serve you, and only have items that seamlessly mix and match with one another?
Christie was lovely to work with and certainly understands style. A thoroughly enjoyable experience and “a must” for anyone who is looking to clear out the old, uncover the great, and find some new ways to making current trends work for you as an individual. As a busy professional, Christie provided an invaluable service by helping me look at my current wardrobe with fresh eyes and offered great suggestions to make my shopping trips easier and more enjoyable.”
– Adrianne S.
Currently you may feel:
- Your wardrobe is full with some pieces you love and other things you’re not sure what to do with.
- You often resort to the ‘same old thing’, but you’re becoming bored with wearing the same outfits time and time again.
- You have items in your wardrobe that you haven’t worn in years still hanging up ‘just in case’ you may wear them again.
- Pieces you loved in store remain unused in your wardrobe because you aren’t sure how to create an outfit with them.
- You’ve looked at your closet in the morning and said “I have nothing to wear”.
- Envious of women who always look “put together”. You’d like to achieve the same aesthetic.
- Frustrated with all of the clutter; you’re unsure what to get rid of and what to keep.
If you resonate with any of the above, we’ll be a perfect match.
The appointment (2.5 hours max) has 5 steps to it:
- Let’s chat. We’ll decide what you need in your closet. We will discuss your ideal style/look. Next, we’ll talk about how you spend your time, what you need for work, play, and everything in-between.
- The run-down: We’ll look at your closet and look at what items serve you, mix and match well, and create a current, fresh look. Based on that, together, we’ll decide what to keep, possibly donate, alter, or store elsewhere.
- Create: Let’s make some outfits! I’ll show you how to create multiple looks only using a few key pieces at a time (turning 6 pieces into 12 looks!). Unsure how to mix prints? I’ll teach you. Don’t know how to wear jewellery? I have you covered. Want to know how to put flattering looks together? Done and done. Need versatility so you can easily pull together beautiful outfits? No problem. I will take pictures of each new outfit we create and make a look book for you that you can reference every-time you get dressed.
Unsure of whether you can create any outfits in your closet? No problem. We’ll spend time sorting through what you have so that what is left is functional. We’ll sort while discussing what pieces would be perfect additions to your wardrobe in order to create the versatility and image you want.
- Plan: We’ll create a list of things recommeded for future purchase in order to fill any ‘gaps’ you may have in your closet.
- The aftermath: you’ll receive a beautiful e-workbook with all of the fashion tips and outfit tricks we discussed during the appointment. You’ll also receive all of your outfit photos to use as reference anytime you’d like some inspiration for what to wear.
What you’ll end up with? A closet you’ll love to look at and a wardrobe that fills you with excitement about the outfit possibilities inside that all suit you perfectly.
This is perfect for seasonal updates!
“I have been in the television industry for 20 years, mainly in front of the camera, so how I look is very important. Do I ever wish I had Christie’s help 20 years ago. What a difference she has made in how I look. I have had many people comment recently on how well put together I look and how fabulous my style is. Now I have always had a sense of pride in how I dress and thought, for the most part I looked pretty good. But wow I have never felt better! With just a few changes and a better understanding of my body shape, not to mention colour I am loving how my clothes look. And the best part is I am re-working a lot of what I already owned, just wearing things a bit differently – as a belt is my new best friend! Thanks so much Christie. I can’t wait till I have you in to work my closet again.”
– Linda R, Television Producer
- Style Profile to be filled out by you.
- 30 minute consult.
- 2.5 hour Shop Your Closet wardrobe service.
- A personalized style workbook after the session outlining the information we covered.
- Pictures of new outfits we created during the session.
- Travel within the GTA.
Includes consult, travel within GTA (Caledon, and cities East of Toronto excluded), and service listed above. Gift certificates also available.
After payment is taken, I’ll send you a style profile to fill out so that I can learn more about your style wants, needs and goals. Once received, we’ll connect on the phone to discuss things in-depth as well as schedule your appointment time.
We serve clients all over Ontario and are happy to come where you are: Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, and beyond!
*Please note, if you live in downtown Toronto and your building does not offer parking, you will be billed for parking fees.
* Service is valid for one year from purchase date. Services unused after that time will no longer be valid.