I can’t believe that I’m writing about anything Christmas related already (how is it November already?), but nonetheless, December is approaching and with it comes the countdown to our next big holiday season. Always a kid a heart, I still love a good advent calendar. While chocolates are great treats leading up to the holidays, there are plenty of other amazing calendars offering swoon-worthy items hidden among it’s doors.
Here are a few I’m eyeing this year:
1. Charlotte Tilbury: This 12 days of Christmas advent calendar is filled with many makeup and skincare items from this brand’s much sought-after line. This is a limited edition calendar with only a small number of calendars being produced and sold. Get the updates on when it’s released here.
2. Ciate Mini Mani Advent Calendar: For the nail addicts out there, this annual advent calendar is a colourful treat. You’ll find 17 Ciate mini paint pots, two nail toppers, three treatments, mini crystal nail file and a full-size Paint Pot. You can purchase this calendar at Sephora.
3. The Body Shop 24 Happy Days Deluxe: having always been obsessed with The Body Shop and their offerings: this sampling of some of their best-selling scents, creams, and makeup are the perfect way to countdown to Christmas.
4. David’s Tea advent calendar: this calendar was the selection I had made for myself last year. A mixture of teas to warm you up during the cold winter months, your taste buds will love the variety of teas offered. This calendar is notorious for selling out FAST so grab one while you can!
5. Diptyque Advent Calendar: having heard that Diptyque had released their first advent calendar made me squeal. This advent calendar will offer 25 mini candles, fragrances and body oils. It will be exclusive to Selfridges and out later this month, so watch their site carefully.