Looking to getaway this long-weekend? We have a list of travel essentials you shouldn’t leave without!
1. This blue chevron Tumi Voyager Monaco Travel Kit and matching Voyager Super Leger carry-on is available online at Viva for Best Buy and is perfect for quick trips. The spacious bag is all you need; equipped with Tumi’s stylish design that meets carry-on requirements.
2. This 15 minute Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Eye Mask treatment from Bliss is the perfect pick me up just before an early landing at your getaway destination. The hydrating serum immediately rids you of dark circles and fills fatigue lines by leaving your under-eyes plumped so you can exit your plane looking ready for your trip.
3. Talented musician Linda Ronstadt published her autobiography, Simple Dreams in 2013. A recent inductee into the Rock ‘N Roll Hall of Fame, Rondstadt was recognized for her musical talent and chart domination for decades until she recently retired. This retelling of becoming one of the most legendary female singer/songwriters while avoiding the plights of the golden age of rock is a perfect read while relaxing.
4. Protect your skin with L’Occitane En Provence’s luxe Shea Protective Cream. The ivory formula is shea based and leaves skin feeling hydrated while protecting against the sun’s harsh glare.
5. Pair your perfect carry-on with a cheeky luggage tag from Flight 001. Known for their essential travel accessories, the NYC based company’s e-commerce store carries humorous eye masks, passport holders, travel adapters and other key items you might need on your trip.
6. Sunglasses are a must-have this upcoming summer. Avoid standard black or aviator sunnies and stand out this season when rocking these retro-style Guess frames. The mirrored look is reminiscent of designs by Stella McCartney and 3.1 Phillip Lim.
7. The Body Shop’s Honey Mania Eau de Toilette is compact; at 1 fl oz it’s well under liquid restrictions for non-checked luggage on a flight. The light and floral based scent is available online and in stores.
8. Keep your lips moisturized with Mereadesso’s tinted lip treats. Packed with natural hydrating ingredients like coconut and sunflower oils, the finely packaged tinted balm is prepared to get your lips sun-ready.