See bottom of page for payment information and details.
- Unsure of how to create that ‘put together’ look you admire on others you see.
- Are ready to align your image with who you are at your core.
- You’re ready to showcase your highest and best-self.
- You’re ready to invest in yourself and make yourself a priority.
- You’re ready for a change in your life and want your style to reflect the new you.
- You’re ready to learn more about your body-type, investigate your style, and become a style expert about your own sense of fashion.
- You’re unsure how to flatter your body-shape and want to learn how to best style it.
- Your closet is full of pieces; some you love and others you don’t know what to do with.
- Ready to create your own signature sense of style.
- Are ready to take your image in your business more seriously.
If you’ve identified with any of the above (or perhaps all), we’ll be a great match.
To get started we’ll:
- We’ll send you a style profile to fill out and detail how you feel about your style and body currently and what you envision for yourself. We welcome you to send us pictures of what you’ve been coveting for yourself. Be as detailed and creative as you like! We’d love to get to know as much about you as we can.
- Encourage you to grab a latte or glass of wine and chat with us! We’ll schedule a 30 minute phone call to chat about your style profile. We’ll dive into detail about this process, your goals, how we can help and how we will achieve everything together.
Your appointment breakdown will happen as follows:
- Initial phone consult. See above.
- Signature Style: Let’s teach you about YOU. I’m going to show you what your body type is, how to flatter it, and how-to style it. I’ll show you tips and tricks for dressing yourself so that you feel fabulous in knowing you’re going to rock any outfit you put together from now on. You’ll learn how-to select the best clothing for yourself, how-to accessorize, what neck and hemlines flatter you the most, and more. I will breakdown what isn’t working, what is, and where to go from here. I’ll even cover your personality style; ever wonder why some people suit certain clothing and others don’t? I’ll help you discover your personality style so that you can always put together a look that reflects who your highest and best self. This will be done at the same time as the Shop Your Closet session.
- Shop Your Closet: Most of us only use a fraction of our closets due to clutter, not knowing how to mix and match, or because we’re unsure of how to create looks we love. In addition to giving you a break-down of your body-type and how to style it, Ill help you sort through your closet to help decide now only what pieces flatter your figure, but what you can alter to make it look incredible, and also, what to purge if it doesn’t serve you (or how to use an item as a transition piece until you have a better replacement). We’ll spend a few fun-filled hours in your closet giving you tips on organizing, showing you want to keep, donate and alter to ensure you only have pieces that flatter your shape, make you feel good, and give you options in your wardrobe. I’ll show you how to create multiple looks only using a few key pieces at a time (turning 6 pieces into 12 looks!). Unsure how to mix prints? Ill teach you. Don’t know how to wear jewellery? I have you covered. Want to know how to put flattering looks together? Done and done. Need versatility so you can easily pull together beautiful outfits? No problem. I will take pictures of each new outfit we create and make a look book for you that you can reference every-time you get dressed. We’ll show you how-to mix and match so you’re able to create outfit options for years to come. As we comb through your wardrobe, we’ll create a list of pieces you may need to purchase in future to fill in any gaps you may have.
- Personal Shopping: Let’s grab some lattes and update your closet! Want all of the pieces you need to update your look waiting for you in a change room? Say no more! I pre-shop for all of my clients to make sure flattering pieces from the stores we will be ready and waiting for them. With the list we’ve made from your closet and any additional options we may have discussed for purchase, we’ll hunt down hidden gems that will further capture your beautiful style while ensuring they will seamlessly blend in with what you have at home. The budget is set by you (depending on expectations, we can shop with a budget as modest as $200 and upwards) and there is no need to purchase anything should you not want too. We’ll show you stores that will help you achieve your style (based on your style and body-type) while demonstrating how to select gorgeous pieces without frustration.
- Workbook: Approximately a week after we’ve finished our appointments together, I’ll reach out to connect and provide you with a style workbook containing all of the information and gems we discussed together!
- Email support for two weeks following your last session will be available for you to continue asking any questions you may have.
- 30 minute consult.
- Services listed above.
- Pre-sourcing for the personal shopping service (3 hours).
- Travel within most of the GTA (Caledon, and cities East of Toronto excluded).
- 2 weeks of email support following the last service (in addition to any support during the package).
- Custom style workbook with information covered during our sessions.
- Pictures of new looks taken during your appointments. Gift certificates available (click the buy now button below for prompts. Certificates will be emailed within 24 hours).
We serve clients all over Ontario and are happy to come where you are: Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, and beyond!
Once package is purchased (click the link above), you’ll received your style profile from me to begin your style journey!
Want to up the glamour? Check-out our Style Transformation.
*Please note, if you live in downtown Toronto and your building does not offer parking, you will be billed for parking fees.
Gift certificates and services are valid for one year from the date of purchase; no extensions will be provided.