See bottom of page for payment information and details.
Currently, you may feel:
- Unsure of how to create that ‘put together’ look you admire on others you see.
- Ready to stop the guessing games and learn what your personal style is.
- Ready to create a high-vibe image that reflects your highest and best self.
- You’re ready to invest in yourself and make yourself a priority.
- Create an image for yourself that’s in alignment with your business’ brand.
- You’re ready for a change in your life and want your style to reflect the new you.
- You’re ready to learn more about your body-type, investigate your style, and become a style expert about your own sense of fashion.
- You’re unsure how to flatter your body-shape and want to learn how to best style it.
- Your closet is full of pieces; some you love and others you don’t know what to do with.
If you’ve identified with any of the above (or perhaps all), we’ll be a great match.
During the appointments, you’re going to help you hone-in on your signature style, and help you feel beautiful! As a personal stylist and style coach, I’ll show you how to embrace your body, love it’s shape and help you in creating your dream wardrobe (all while having some fun, too!).
After payment, to get started we’ll:
- We’ll send you a beautiful style profile to fill out and detail how you feel about your style and body currently and what you envision for yourself. We welcome you to send us pictures of what you’ve been coveting for yourself. Be as detailed and creative as you like! We’d love to get to know as much about you as we can.
- Encourage you to grab a latte or glass of wine and chat with us! We’ll schedule a 20 minute phone call to chat about your style profile. We’ll dive into detail about this process, your goals, how we can help and how we will achieve everything together.
Your appointment breakdown will happen as follows:
- Initial phone consult. See above.
- We’ll create a mood board to use an inspiration to make sure we capture the ideal image that reflects your style needs, wants, and goals.
- Colour analysis: We’ll come to your home with our colour fabrics to perform the colour analysis. We’ll have you sit infront of a mirror near natural lighting (which we can bring if you don’t have it at no extra cost) and drape you in various coloured fabrics. It’s a visual appointment, so we’ll show you which colours are better for you and why as we put different coloured fabrics around your face. During the appointment, you’ll discover which colours best flatter your skin tone, are best for hair, makeup, clothing and accessories. Once we’ve found what colours make you shine out of the 10 colour seasons (yes, there are 10 now, not the traditional 4), we’ll provide you with a personalized colour wallet with your colours in it. We’ll sit down and show you how to use it so that you’ll understand how to find your colours when shopping for clothing and accessories. Knowing your colours eliminates frustrating shopping trips and makes your closet more streamlined so that you have the ability to mix and match your wardrobe seamlessly!
- Signature Style: Let’s teach you about YOU. We’re going to show you what your body type is, how to flatter it, and how-to style it. We’ll show you tips and tricks for dressing yourself so that you feel fabulous in knowing you’re going to rock any outfit you put together. You’ll learn how-to select the best clothing for yourself, how to wear jewellery, what neck and hemlines flatter you the most, and more. We can breakdown what isn’t working, what is, and where to go from here. This will be done at the same time as the Shop Your Closet session.
- Shop Your Closet: Most of us only use a fraction of our closets due to clutter, not knowing how to mix and match, or because we’re unsure of how to create looks we love. In addition to giving you a break-down of your body-type and how to style it, I’ll help you sort through your closet to help decide now only what pieces flatter your figure, but what you can alter to make it look incredible, and also, what to purge if it doesn’t serve you (or how to use an item as a transition piece until you have a better replacement). We’ll spend a few fun-filled hours in your closet giving you tips on organizing, showing you want to keep, donate and alter to ensure you only have pieces that flatter your shape, make you feel good, and give you options in your wardrobe. I’ll show you how to create multiple looks only using a few key pieces at a time (turning 6 pieces into 12 looks!). Unsure how to mix prints? I’ll teach you. Don’t know how to wear jewellery? I have you covered. Want to know how to put flattering looks together? Done and done. Need versatility so you can easily pull together beautiful outfits? No problem. I will take pictures of each new outfit we create and make a look book for you that you can reference every-time you get dressed. We’ll show you how-to mix and match so you’re able to create outfit options for years to come. As we comb through your wardrobe, we’ll create a list of pieces you may need to purchase in future to fill in any gaps you may have.
- Personal Shopping: Let’s grab some lattes and update your closet! Want all of the pieces you need to update your look waiting for you in a change room? Say no more! I pre-shop for all of my clients to make sure flattering pieces from the stores we will be ready and waiting for them. With the list we’ve made from your closet and any additional options we may have discussed for purchase, we’ll hunt down hidden gems that will further capture your beautiful style while ensuring they will seamlessly blend in with what you have at home. The budget is set by you (depending on expectations, we can shop with a budget as modest as $200 and upwards) and there is no need to purchase anything should you not want too. We’ll show you stores that will help you achieve your style while demonstrating how to select gorgeous pieces without frustration.
- Workbook: Approximately a week after we’ve finished our appointments together, I’ll reach out to connect and provide you with your style workbook containing all of the information and gems we discussed together.
- Email support will be available for 2 weeks following your last session so you can ask me any additional questions you may have.
- Voxer access during Monday-Friday. Ask me questions, send me outfits you want opinions on, anything you like!