You have black in your closet. A lot of it. It’s slimming, classic, and easy to pair with other items in your closet; who wouldn’t want to wear it? Lately you’ve been wondering what colours may look great on you. You may not currently wear colour a lot, but your curious about what ones may be best to wear, or which hues are best worn together. You aren’t sure how to incorporate it into an outfit yourself.
You may also be looking to simplify your shopping. There are hundreds of options in stores that you’d like to filter through knowing what makes you look good. You’d even like to know what colours are best when it comes to your hair, make-up and accessories.
You want to look fresh, glowing and current.
There are a lot of other great perks to trying this fun online color analysis appointment, such as:
- Getting a healthy looking glow on your skin
- Saving time and money on shopping.
- Smooth out your skin tones.
- Brighten the whites of your eyes and teeth naturally.
- Saving time and frustration by confidently knowing what to look for in a store.
- Knowing what makeup colours to select for yourself.
- An understanding of what colours are best for your hair colour.
- Understand what colours are best in your wardrobe and accessories.
- Give you a wardrobe that flawlessly matches within itself.
- Only selecting pieces for your wardrobe that you know will make you look great.
- Give your hair a healthier and shinier look.
- Get the new edge in business and image.
- Reinforce your body’s positive energy…you’ll literally be wearing the law of attraction!
- Have that “wow” factor effortlessly!
If you’ve been looking into having your colors done, you’ve likely poured over hundreds of tutorials and images over the internet. You may have even had a colour analysis done years ago, but want to see if things are the same or perhaps you can’t remember what your initial palette was.
As a professionally trained image consultant and colour expert, I can help. I’m based in Toronto meaning you may not be able to get to me physically, so I’m happy to offer my colour analysis services from the comfort of your home.
How it works:
- I’ll request some pictures of your face and eyes with no makeup on (don’t worry, they can easily be taken with your phone!) I’ll email you my specific requirements for the pictures.
- Once we receive the above, we’ll get started on your colour analysis!
What you’ll receive:
Within 24 hours of receiving your pictures and payment at the email above, we’ll get to work on finding your perfect colour palette.
I use the current colour analysis system (Winter, Autumn, Spring and Summer — each having their own ‘sub categories’).
Once I have selected your palette, you’ll receive an e-workbook detailing what your colour palette is, discussing the undertone of your skin, your colours, as well as an mini colour wallet you can print off and bring with you on shopping excursions. You will also receive instructions on how to best utilize your colour wallet and palette to make ensure you don’t miss any of your favourite colours. We’ll share with you the best times of the year for you to shop based on your palette, and when to score the best sales, too! We will also provide suggestions on what makeup is best for you to wear (foundation colour, eye shadow shades, lipstick, mascara and the brands we suggest).
Analysis can take up to one week to complete after purchase.
Investment: $150.00 USD