The options for online shopping are both exciting and overwhelming at the same time:
- Where to start?
- Will it fit?
- Will it flatter my figure?
- Do they ship to where you live?
- Will it be good quality?
- Are the stores reliable?
- What if you need to return or exchange items?
- What stores are best to shop at online?
As your online personal shopper, I’ll scour the best sites online and pin-point pieces that will flatter your taste, body-type, style, and budget. Best of all, online personal shopping suits those who don’t know what to wear or have a busy lifestyle and don’t have time to shop.
How does it work?
- To get started, I’ll email you a style questionnaire so that as your online personal shopper, I can learn about your style needs, wants, and goals. When sent back to me, we’ll schedule a Skype session to go over what you filled out and so I can see your current shape, get your sizing, and chat about budget (approximately 15 minutes).
- You set the budget. I ask for one so that I can select stores and items that are PERFECT for you and don’t stress you out upon arrival.
- Armed with your fashion needs and body-type, as an online personal shopper and stylist, I’ll begin searching for key pieces to elevate your style and that give you that effortless put together look; all within a budget that you feel comfortable with, while also ensuring that everything mixes and matches seamlessly.
- I’ll put together 8 outfits (accessories, bags, and footwear all in the mix, too) so that all the components of those looks mix and match with one another – giving you hundreds of outfit possibilities and the best bang for your buck. Don’t believe me? See how I turned 14 pieces into 107 outfits.
- On average this is the equivalent to: 4 bottoms, 6 tops, 1-2 dresses/jumpsuits (more tops/bottoms can be added if this is not desirable), 2-3 layering items and/or an outerwear piece, 4 shoes, 2-4 bags, and accessories that can mix between each look.
- Once I’ve finished shopping for you, you’ll be sent links of all of the pieces I suggest for you (along with the size recommendations I suggest for you) along with pictures of some outfit examples. I will have made sure the pieces are in your size (but recommend looking at what I’ve selected sooner than later as I can’t guarantee the stock of a store for a long period of time) and that the retailer ships to your address without hefty shipping charges.
- Pour yourself a glass of wine, throw on some comfies, and start shopping from your couch! You’ll be able to click through each outfit casually, examining and selecting the pieces you love at your convenience.
- Purchase what you adore and wait for your new, perfect-for-you pieces to arrive at your doorstep!