One of the main things I educate my clients about is their body-type. Finding out what body-type you are and learning how to dress your body-type makes ALL the difference when it comes to styling yourself. The better things fit, the more flattering your silhouette will look. The more you cater to your silhouette in your closet, the easier it is to layer things because they all mimic a silhouette that works well for you.
The more things flatter and make you look good, the better you FEEL. And that really is the goal when putting together a look and style you love. I want you to feel happy and beautiful when you look in the mirror.
Most of us have experience change room or closet frustration. Things don’t fit or flatter the way we want them to, and as a result, we end up feeling horrible about ourselves, our image, and at times feel like just giving up. For most part, when we look in the mirror and something looks good, we can generally speaking tell. BUT, when something doesn’t work, we often just know that we don’t like how it looks, but we don’t know what to-do to avoid that problem, or where to shop.
Not only this, but most of us don’t have that ‘hourglass’ shape we’re preached about all the time (that’s only 8% of the population!), nor do we want to strap a belt around our waists for every look as media suggest. Hello, belts don’t work in the same spot for everyone!
What about embracing our shape, learning to work with our beautiful lines, curves, and angles? What about curating a style that works for your life, your body, and your tastes? It ALL starts with learning about your shape.
Dressing your shape will not only have a beautiful slimming effect (I mean, who doesn’t want that?), but it will also allow you to take control of your style and begin heading down a style path you love.
This online course will:
- Give you over 3 hours of video content based on the silhouettes and how to dress them!
- Walk-you through examples of the different body-types. There are 6 dominant shapes, plus combination body-types. I address all of them!
- Give principles that can be applied at ANY clothing size.
- Show you examples of what fabrics are best for your shape.
- Provide you with knowledge on how to dress your shape and why.
- Walk-you through outfit examples for each silhouette while showing why it works.
- Give you shopping tips on what to look out for.
- Show multiple celebrity examples of each silhouette.
- Help you embrace your silhouette.
- Give you a detailed workbook with notes about your shape, and more examples of what to look for. No more guessing!
- A bonus video about petite women and style tips for them is also included.
- Notes about how to best dress your silhouette that you can keep and reference at any time.
- Have lifetime access to this course: if there are any updates made to it in future, you can have them!
“Just completed this course this afternoon – thank you Christie!! So much valuable information and now I actually know my shape. And thank you for including a section on petite dressing! Loved the course and your segments were awesome and so well thought out and delivered. I loved this course and had no idea before this what my true shape was. Not only will you learn your body type you will learn ALL body types to help you see why yours is unique. I highly recommend! xoxo” – Tricia M.
- Will the course be mostly self-directed or do you plan of giving personal feedback too? The online course is 100% self-directed. The videos in it are very in-depth and will provide you with the tools you need to dress your shape beautifully.
- I’m super busy right now. What if I don’t have time to take the course now? You have this content forever. And you can take the course completely at your own pace.
- What can I expect from this course? A comprehensive step-by-step explanation on how-to find and dress your body-type. Everything you need to help you find and dress your shape is laid out for you. I’m passionate about translating the world of fashion for women in a practical, easy way that you can integrate into your life with a dose of fun.
- I don’t live in Canada, can I still take the course? YES! This course is entirely online. You can participate from anywhere in the world!
“I have been in the television industry for 20 years, mainly in front of the camera, so how I look is very important. Do I ever wish I had Christie’s help 20 years ago. What a difference she has made in how I look. I have had many people comment recently on how well put together I look and how fabulous my style is. Now I have always had a sense of pride in how I dress and thought, for the most part I looked pretty good. But wow I have never felt better! With just a few changes and a better understanding of my body shape, not to mention colour I am loving how my clothes look. And the best part is I am re-working a lot of what I already owned, just wearing things a bit differently – as a belt is my new best friend! Thanks so much Christie. I can’t wait till I have you in to work my closet again.”
– Linda R, Television Producer
Cost: $197.00 USD.
>Registration is now closed. Please sign-up for my mailing list below to be notified of the next launch.
Subscribe to our mailing list
*Do not close your PayPal window after payment, you will be automatically re-directed and taken to the registration page. Once registered, you will receive an email with the login link and the username and password you entered. If you use gmail, this information sometimes ends up in your ‘promotions’ folder.